Common Call Centre Agent Struggles
- High staff turnover: An industry average attrition rate of 30% applies pressure to call centres, leading to intense training requirements and a reliance on a small pool of experienced agents.
- Data is not centralised, challenging agents to understand, interpret and communicate in the short time available to them.
- Agents are overloaded with information, struggling to interact with the multitude of systems that they are expected to work from.
- Missed targets
- Low levels of motivation, low performance & high staff turnover
- High cost of training, frequent training requirements
- Unsatisfied or unhappy customers
What’s the alternative?
- Use Agent X call centre virtual assistant to coach and guide agents during calls, to improve call outcomes and customer experience without additional training.
- With Agent X’s brain implementing applied analytics, your call centre agents will be visually presented with data, making complex data easy to understand and use.
- With a personalised KPI dashboard, Agent X motivates and inspires agents to improve their performance and enables them to track their performance against targets.
Agent X for Collections, Sales & Customer Service Call Centre Environments
Agent X brings together advanced analytics, gamification and human behavioural science to link your call centre agents with data-driven decisions. Agent X virtual assistant provides your agents with the right customer and account information at the right time to drive improved call outcomes. Details are presented in an engaging manner to ensure instant comprehension of the critical information. Agent X also motivates agents with real-time progress tracking against their targets.
Agent X Features
- The clear interface that hovers over open applications
- Personalised KPI dashboard that updates after every call
- Flexible and configurable to specific call centre requirements
- Live feeds of data-driven recommendations and actions for each call based on customer profile and interaction history
Agent X Benefits
- Improved call outcomes
- Improved personalisation
- Improved motivation, lower agent turnover and lower training requirements
- Light technical footprint