Job Role: Senior Back-End Software Developer (Software Products)
Join our Team in Cape Town!
Send us your CV
Do you want to be part of a growing Data analytics, Consulting & Software Development Company?
If yes, then an exciting opportunity awaits you in our Product Development Team. Our Cape Town based Product Development Team is growing and this is the time for you to seize this opportunity to grow personally and professionally by contributing to the success of our dynamic organization.
We’re looking for a talented and hard-working Senior Back-end Developer to join our Product Development Team.
Our range of products covers aspects from credit life cycle to customer engagements, and are developed to facilitate integration and scalability, configurability, ease of deployments and cutting-edge concepts for cloud-based offerings.
We are on a journey to become a strong PaaS provider, and our aim is to turn data into wisdom that enables companies to work wonders.
As part of a highly skilled team, you will be responsible to build and maintain scalable software products to enable the delivery of powerful analytical concepts through our software on either an individual product base or as a PaaS offering.
If you love software development and you are looking to joining a dynamic team while working in a tech savvy industry, then talk to us.
What will you be doing to be successful:
- Developing software according to company and/or industry development methodology and standards;
- Analysing requirements and working with a Software Architect to ensure best practice standards in technology, frameworks and solutions;
- Building robust, scalable and maintainable components and libraries, while delivering optimal code with efficiency in processing and scalability in mind;
- Liaising and collaborating with team members and stakeholders to facilitate producing best-of-breed web applications, services and process intensive computing solutions;
- Ensuring adequate testing of all development to meet quality standards (Unit Tests);
- Playing an active role in assisting with the construction and approaches to application Test Plans;
- Ensuring code maintainability by documenting and formalising completed work; and
- Actively keep abreast with and drive emerging technology and framework trends
We are looking for a Backend Software Developer who can showcase experience in these areas:
- Languages & Frameworks: C#, .Net Framework 4.6+ and/or .NET Core 3.1 and above
- Solid understanding on Object Orientation
- SOA experience (REST, WCF, Win)
- Strong SQL experience (SQL Server 2016 and above)
- Source Control with TFS\Git\Azure DevOps
- Solid understanding of IIS configuration
- Persistence Framework (EF)
It will be great if you have knowledge of:
- Wix (or other) installer software
- CI/CD services and pipelines
- Unit Testing
You must be someone that is:
- Proactive, and always have a can-do attitude
- Analytically strong and have great problem-solving skills
- Able to demonstrate high attention to detail (accuracy imperative)
- A team player and able to collaborate with others (internal and client teams)
How can you be part of our Product Development team?
If you have a proven track-record as a strong Backend Software Developer, you love software and technology, then drop us a line with your CV and a written statement about ‘Why Principa’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line add: Amazing Backend Software Developer opportunity.
We’ll be in touch with short-listed candidates.
We forgot to mention:
- Work from home is the new way, so this is not a problem for us!
- Amazing colleagues who work wonders with software and data!
- Great package structure
Some of the 150 companies we’ve helped